Best Gaming Chairs Under 200 [Buyer’s Guide: 2019]
The idea of gaming chairs mainly originated from racing car seats, which provides comfort and ease for the gamer. Racing car seats can give the rider comfort and ease while gaming. Gaming chairs are a little different than regular chairs. Regular chairs are not that comfortable, and you may feel back pain or neck pain without proper support. Gaming chairs can solve these problems. But they are not cheap. You can come across cheaper models, but you need to have a proper guideline. Here, we discuss about the best gaming chairs under 200.
It is really hard to choose a product if your pocket does all the talking. But even with a strict budget, you can avail of a gaming chair for yourself. Finding the best gaming chairs under 200 is tough. But you can purchase one. People have a common idea that the price defines quality. Not at all! Even with a strict budget of 200 bucks, you can buy a gaming chair. In this content, we are going to talk about 10 popular gaming chair models. We shall include a buyer guideline for you to get a good idea about gaming chairs.
Best Gaming chairs Under 200 [Comparison Chart]
|GTRACING Gaming Office Chair||300 pounds||1 YEAR WARRANTY.||5|
|Devoko Racing Style Gaming Chair||Maximum capable 300 lbs||30 days manufacturer warranty||3|
|Killbee Large Ergonomic Gaming Chair||can hold up to 440 LBS||2|
|Homall Gaming Chair Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair||taking up to the weight of 300 lbs||1-year warranty||2|
|RESPAWN-110 Racing Style Gaming Chair||275 pound weight capacity||OFM Limited Lifetime warranty||6|
|Furmax Gaming Chair High Back Racing Chair,||310 pound||30 days||2|
|Merax Gaming Chair High Back Computer Chair||250 lbs||2 year warranty||4|
|SEATZONE Racing Car Style Bucket Seat Gaming Chair,||350lbs||6|
|Computer Gaming Chair High-Back Racing Chair||250 lbs|
|GTRACING High Back Gaming Chair Fabric and PU Racing Chair||Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds||1 tears warranty||5|
The Ten Best Popular Gaming Chairs Under 200 Reviews in 2019
A gaming chair can enhance your gaming experience. You have a gaming console or a PC, but you don’t have a gaming chair. You will feel the urge to purchase a gaming chair. But with a strict budget of $200, the purchasing gets tough. Manufacturers manufacture a product.
The price always doesn’t imply quality. Sometimes the pricing depends on the brand and the popularity of the brand. Well, even with a strict budget of 200 bucks, you can buy the perfect gaming chair. Now we will talk about the top 10 popular best gaming chairs under 200.
1. GTRACING Gaming Office Chair Game Racing Ergonomic Backrest and Seat Height Adjustment Computer Chair:
Who says you can’t find a gaming chair under 200 bucks? You can prove them wrong with this chair. This chair comes with an ergonomic design. It doesn’t matter how fat or slim you are, this gaming chair is perfect for anybody shape. You can use the chair for the study, work or even gaming. For gamers, resting their backs and shoulders is important.
The chair comes with a removable headrest pillow and a lumbar cushion. The metal frame is covered using artificial leather, so you don’t need to worry about the chair catching dirt. The backrest is adjustable, and you can adjust it to a 90 to 170-degree safety angle. Even the armrest of the gaming chair is adjustable. Even with a lot of features, the chair costs only 200 bucks. A great one, I think.
Benefits of Using it:
- It comes with a sturdy metal frame design which provides you the best comfort while seating for a long gaming hour
- It includes an adjustable seat height and armrest so that you can adjust as you need
- It provides magnanimous seating surface and it is ideal for using both home and office
- This gaming chair can be used for a long time and it is budget-friendly chair
- It can Maximum capable to take up to 300 lbs
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assemble height: 36 inches
- Assemble width:56 inches
- Assemble length: 56 inches
2. Devoko Racing Style Gaming Chair Height Adjustable Swivel PC Computer Chair (Blue)
If you love the color blue than this gaming chair is the perfect choice for you. The chair comes with a removable headrest pillow, supportive lumber massage to provide comfort. The top-quality PU mute rolling wheels help you for a 360-degree swivel, and you don’t even need to worry about scratches on the floor. The gaming chair comes at a decent price and offers great comfort. You shall receive a 30 days warranty after you buy a chair. This chair may be from a cheaper price but you will love it no doubt.
Benefits of Using it:
- This excellent gaming chair comes with a headrest pillow with an adjustable back so that the players can get the perfect support to their neck and lumbar
- It uses high-quality breathable leather so that it can provide much more durability
- The wheels of this chair are scratch-free and smooth that’s why it doesn’t make any noise while moving it
- It can capable to take up to 300 lbs and it provides 30 days manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 45.5 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity: 330 Lbs
- Seating area Dimension: 21″x21.5″ (L X W)
- Backrest dimension: 21″x32.5″ (L X H)
- Adjustable seat height: 16.5-21 inches
- Overall Dimension: 21″x22.5″x49-53.5″(L X W X H)
3. Killbee Large Ergonomic Gaming Chair Swivel Executive Office Chair with Adjustable High-Back and PU Armrest Upholstered Leather Bucket Seat Desk Chair (Orange):
Heres the funny part, you often find yourself in front of your PC, playing games. If you spend most of your time playing games than this gaming chair is a perfect one for you. Looking for a gaming chair under 200 bucks is not easy. But if you consider the price, this one is the best choice for you. The chair is made using PU leather, high-density foam, and PVC. So the chair is quite lightweight.
Currently, the most popular color variant is orange, you can purchase it.
Also, you can adjust the height according to your body. The chair can hold up to 440 lbs of weight. The materials that are being used by the manufacturer are lightweight. So, the chair is quite lightweight.
The above features make this model one of the best gaming chairs under 200.
- Material: PU leather, PVC, foam
- Available color: Orange
- Maximum capacity: 330 lbs
- Seat width; 21.6 inches
- Seat depth: 18.1 inches
- Backrest height: 31.8 inches
4. Homall Gaming Chair Ergonomic High-Back Racing Chair Pu Leather Bucket Seat, Computer Swivel Office Chair Headrest and Lumbar Support Executive Desk Chair with Footrest (Red):
While you are gaming on your PC, you need to have great support on your neck and back. The gaming chair provides relaxation on your whole body. So, you need a chair to be as comfortable as possible. This gaming chair has an ergonomic design lumber support which makes it easy to use. The gas-spring cylinder helps you to adjust the height. It comes with a footrest which can help you to place your foot when you’re relaxing.
The rolling caster wheels are smooth and can swivel around 360- degrees. The high-quality PU leather can avoid dirt, and if it catches dirt, you can clean it easily. You need to assemble the gaming chair. You can say this is a minus point. If you have a small budget, you can avail of this gaming chair for you.
Benefits of Using it:
- This chair has adjustable and vertical armrests and its headrest pillow and lumbar cushion offers the complete support
- The frame of this chair is made of high-density foam and it is so durable and sturdy
- It is also capable of taking up to the weight of 300 lbs
- It provides 1-year warranty for its damage, missing parts or installation problems
- Item weight: 51.2 pounds
- Back size: 23.3 × 33.2 inches
- Seat size: 20.9 × 19.7 inches
- Seat width; 21.6 inches
- Adjustable height: 18.20-21.9 inches
5. RESPAWN-110 Racing Style Gaming Chair – Reclining Ergonomic Leather Chair with Footrest, Office Or Gaming Chair (RSP-110-GRY):
Whether you use a racing chair in your office, or in front of your PC, you can choose this one for yourself. The chair has an ergonomic design for providing comfort. The footrest on the gaming chair is extendable. Having a hard day at your office or playing high-extensive games on your computer? You can get comfortable sitting on the chair. You can adjust the seat height, and the armrests are padded using foam.
The chair comes with a modern and slick design. The chair is durable and can hold up to 275 pounds of weight. The price is also on the lower end. You can purchase this chair if you’re pocket does all the talking.
- Item weight: 51.8 pounds
- Material: Artificial leather, metal
- Armrest: padded
- Footrest: extendable
- Swivel rotation: full 360 degrees
6. Furmax Gaming Chair High Back Racing Chair, Ergonomic Swivel Computer Chair Executive Leather Desk Chair with Footrest, Bucket Seat and Lumbar Support (Blue):
If you are looking for a gaming chair both stylish and comfortable, you will need to check out this product. One of the best gaming chairs under 200 currently available. The gaming chair has an ergonomic design, and the chair is constructed using soft PU leather with ampler padding. You will get comfortable in your office or even while gaming. The nylon base makes the chair stable.
The chair offers a tiling option which will provide comfort for sitting. The construction of the chair was possible using a tubular steel frame, plastic, faux leather. These materials make the chair durable. You can adjust the seat height according to your preference. The chairs’ special design helps to tilt. The chair can hold a maximum weight of 310 lbs. So it can put on a lot of weight.
Benefits of Using it:
- It has premium quality PU leather construction and thick padding with a bucket seat that’s why it provides so much comfort while gaming time
- It is designed ergonomically which why it allows you to rock the chair back and forth as you like
- This chair can take up yo 310 lbs and it works quite well for heavier weighing players
- It offers free replacement and a money-back guarantee if you report any issues
- Weight: 51.8 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity: 310 lbs
- Seating area dimension: 20.9 inches × 19.7 inches
- Back rest size: 23.2 inches × 32.2 inches
- Footrest area dimension: 14.9 inches × 9.5 inches
- Adjustable backrest angle: 90 to 180 degrees
7. Merax Gaming Chair High Back Computer Chair Ergonomic Design Racing Chair (Green)
If you love the color green, you will surely love this gaming chair. After buying this one, the game is on. Comes with a headrest and neck rest pillow and flared outer headrest. The lumbar is adjustable, and you can adjust the armrest according to your height. The hi-density foam bucket seat makes it comfortable to sit, and it is powered using a gas cylinder for adjusting chair height. The smooth glide nylon wheels make it easy to swivel on the floor. This product is built for quality comfort.
Benefits of Using it:
- This gaming chair comes with a removable headrest pillow with a lumbar cushion so that you can get the best comfort on your neck and shoulder
- This chair can reclinable up to 180 degrees which why you can take a nap
- It comes with lots of eye-catching colors which allow you to choose your favorite one
- This chair is a great option for those who don’t want to spend too much money because it has an affordable price tag
- Weight: 42.2 pounds
- Color: Green
- Material: PU leather
- Mechanism: gas cylinder lift
8. SEATZONE Racing Car Style Bucket Seat Gaming Chair, Curved High-Back Executive Swivel Office Leather Chair, Adjustable Computer Chair with Flip-Up Armrest (RedWhite):
Having a strict budget can be a heartening thing for anybody. Looking for a good gaming chair under 200 bucks is not an easy task. But we have a solution for this. The chair comes with a racing car style bucket seat. The curved high back offers a lot of comforts while sitting. It is a comfortable chair with plenty of back support. The nylon five-star base of the gaming chair offers stability. You can adjust the height of the chair according to your preference.
- Overall height: 40 to 50 inches
- Back rest height: 30 inches × 20 inches
- Seat height: 20 inches × 18.5 inches
- Armrest size: 10 inches × 8 inches
9. Computer Gaming Chair High-Back Racing Chair with Footrest and Reclining Backrest Ergonomic Design Racing Chair –Black/Red:
Looking for the best gaming chairs under 200 is tough. Having a strict budget may be a minus point, but even at a lower price, you can buy a good gaming chair. The following product is such a good product for gaming. This specific gaming chair is comfortable on its own.
You can even take a good nap as the backrest is adjustable. Just lean back and enjoy a nap or watch your favorite movie. The chair is easy to move 360 degrees without putting any scratch on the floor. The chair is made using high-density PU leather, for this the chair is easy to clean anytime. Even it is lightweight but durable.
Benefits of Using it:
- It has an ergonomic high back body-embracing design to provide natural curvature to your back
- It provides detachable lumbar support so that you won’t feel pain while gaming for a long time
- It comes with several-level of height adjustments armrest which allows you to choose your favorite mode to get the best comfort
- This gaming chair is fade-resistant, waterproof and also easy to clean
- Size: 50 × 71 × 114.5-124.5 inches
- Material: PU leather
- Weight: 18.6 kg
10. GTRACING High Back Gaming Chair Fabric and PU Racing Chair Backrest and Height Adjustable E-Sports Chair Ergonomic Computer Office Chair Furniture with Pillows GT000 Gray:
Looking for more efficient working or gaming experience with your gaming chair? You can buy this gaming chair because it can provide you with efficient gaming experience. This gaming chair has an ergonomic design. The metal frame is covered using colorful PU leather. The backrest is adjustable, and you can even adjust the armrest and seat-height. You can get a 360-degree swivel using the chair. The product comes with a one-year warranty. One of the best gaming chairs under $200 no doubt.
Benefits of Using it:
- It has a strong metal frame construction to provide the comfortable seated position
- Its armrest and seat-height is perfectly adjustable
- It comes with smooth PU leather, breathable mesh, and seat cushion to provide support and comfort
- It provides a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Material: Metal frame covered by PU
- Dimension: 20.86 inches 21.26 inches 48.82 inches – 51.97 inches
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 50.7 pounds
Buyer Guideline: How to choose the best gaming chairs under 200:
Earlier we said that the idea of a gaming chair originated from the racing car seats. When a racing car driver drives, he needs to feel comfortable on his back, shoulders, head, and waist. Even he needs his neck to be comfortable. Otherwise, he might lose focus on his track. The same goes for gaming or completing your day at the office. A gamer needs a soothing sitting option for having the best of experience. A gaming chair can solve the problem. A gaming chair is a lot different than regular chairs.
They come with armrests, neck rest pillow and many other extra features. You can move around easily with gaming chairs. But the problem comes when you are short in cash. You know you need a gaming chair. But you have less than 200 bucks. When your pocket does all the talking, you are helpless. But there is a solution. There are dozens of popular gaming chair models available under 200 bucks.
Remember, a product with a lower price can never indicate the quality of the product. You may need to sacrifice some of the features, but if you look on the bright side, you too can buy a good gaming chair. In order to do that, you need a proper guideline. Without proper guidelines, you won’t be able to buy the perfect gaming chair for you. We shall help you with this guideline. You need to know about the construction materials and customization options before buying a gaming chair. Let’s talk about them.
When it comes to gaming chair materials, we split them into two parts. First, the frame and second, the upholstery. Generally, most of the gaming chairs under 200 bucks are made using metal. The reason may be that metal is durable, and the frame can support the gamer’s weight easily. Well, you need some service. But these chairs are always heavy. The metal is quite heavy.
For the upholstery, most of the manufacturers use PU leather. Pu leather is artificial leather. This leather is perfect for gaming chairs under $200. Though they tend to be a little hot, makes it sticky under warm condition or weather. Some manufacturer uses vinyl. But vinyl can reap easily. So, going to PU leather is the best choice.
#Dimension, weight, and weight capacity:
The dimension and weight of the gaming chair is another thing to consider before buying a gaming chair. You need to check out the gaming chair dimension. The reason is that you need to check if the chair is comfortable for you or not. If the chair is not perfect for your body shape, you may feel uncomfortable.
After that, you need to check out the weight and weight capacity. You need to make sure if the chair can hold your weight or not. If not, purchasing the product is a waste of money. Earlier we said, gaming chairs are made using metal. So, they are a little heavy. But the weight of the chair should not exceed 50 pounds. Make sure you check that.
Customization mainly refers to making some additional adjustments for your comfort. When you want to buy a gaming chair under $200, you need to check out the important parts. The customization option is one of them. You need to check if the height is adjustable or not.
Because you may need to adjust the height. You need to check, if the armrest is adjustable or not, otherwise, you may not feel comfortable. Anyway, the customization option is a very important consideration for you before buying a gaming chair under $200. Most of the gaming chairs under $200 do not offer adjustable armrest but you should check them out before buying.
Some of the important FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
1,Why are gaming chairs different than regular chairs?
If you sit in a regular chair while gaming, you will feel back, neck and joint pain, but gaming chair is manufactured using some extra features. These features can solve the problem and offers the gamer comfort.
2. Is a gaming chair under $200 worth it?
Of course, it is. If you can follow a proper guideline, you too can buy a good quality gaming chair even with a strict budget. You may lack some premium features such as lightweight and more comfortable materials. But they are worth it.
3. What is the best gaming chair for Xbox One and ps4?
Answer: There are lots of chairs are available for Xbox One and PS4. But among them, The X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal Chair is best for Xbox One and ps4 because it is comfortable to sit, stylish and the biggest advantage is that it has appeared with a number of features at low prices.
4. What is the best cheap gaming chair?
Answer: For those who want to buy the best gaming chairs in the low budget, the best option is Managerial and Executive Gaming Chair. It is so adjustable and it comes with numerous features and is widely used by customers.
5. What should I look for when buying a gaming chair?
Answer: Before buying anything, you need some research on those items to find the best one. Gaming chairs are no different in this case. Before buying a gaming chair, the things you need to keep in mind are the chair’s materials, technology, system compatibility, armrest, value, etc.
6. Are gaming chairs good for studying?
Answer: Usually most of the gaming chairs include swivel and reclining function and they have an adjustable height and thick padding. This is the reason why gaming chairs are useful for studying.
7. Are gaming chairs better than office chairs?
Answer: Usually, gaming chairs are so adjustable and they provide lots of features with the best comfort. This is why gaming chairs are better than office chairs.
8. Can gaming chairs be used as office chairs?
Answer: Since gaming chairs provide more features than office chairs and they are extremely comfortable for use, that’s why this chair can also be used in the office.
9. What makes a chair comfortable?
Answer: Although a chair is made of several materials, a chair is comfortable to sit on when its seat can lift your weight and provide support for sitting.
10. Why are Herman Miller chairs so expensive?
Answer: Herman Miller chairs are extremely durable and offer numerous convenient features and they provide long-term warranties for which the cost of these chairs is relatively high.
11. Is embody better than Aeron?
Answer: Though these brands are close enough if you consider one then we will recommend to choose the Embody chair. The main reason why we recommend it is, this chair is more comfortable than Aeron to use.
12. Do Gaming chairs make good office chairs?
Answer: Gaming and office chairs both are useful to use. But when it is but when it comes to choose one, the gaming chair is more convenient to use than the office chair.
The day of the gamers has begun. If you are always in front of your PC, playing the latest update of a new game, there’s no way stopping you. Well, that’s not completely true. Neck pain and back pain can stop you. That is when you feel you need the best gaming chairs under $200.
But you are a little disappointed when you find out that you have less than 200 bucks. Well, I don’t think you are that disappointed after reading this content. We focused on the 10 of the best gaming chairs under $200 and also included a buyer guideline. If you have trouble buying your gaming chair, we hope this content will help you.
See other Related Buyer’s guides:
If you have any questions then please contact us.or Below.